HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
COMMITTEE: Appropriations - S/C on Articles I, IV & V
TIME & DATE: 7:30 AM, Wednesday, February 22, 2017
The Subcommittee on Articles I, IV, and V will hear testimony regarding House budget recommendations for the following:
· Office of the Governor
· Trusteed Programs within the Office of the Governor
· Secretary of State
· Facilities Commission
· Revenue Bonds for Lease Payments
· Public Finance Authority
· Public Finance Authority - General Obligation (GO) Bond Debt Service
· Bond Review Board
· Cancer Prevention and Research Institute of Texas
· Department of Information Resources
· Ethics Commission
· Veterans Commission
· State office of Risk Management
Public testimony will be taken and may be limited to two minutes.
Agenda items not considered during this hearing may be carried over to a future schedule.
NOTICE OF ASSISTANCE AT PUBLIC MEETINGS
Persons with disabilities who plan to attend this meeting and who may need assistance, such as a sign language interpreter, are requested to contact Stacey Nicchio at (512) 463-0850, 72 hours prior to the meeting so that appropriate arrangements can be made.